Thrallworks: Orientation [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 March, 2021
Game Size: 940.6 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 3.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Thrallworks; a multiversal BM Company that works in the aquisition, development and sale of ‘thralls’, sentient servants who perform a multitude of functions.
You are Instructor William Reinhold Keller, recently transferred from the Harvesting Deperatment into K-Class Thrall Development; those thralls well know throughout the multiverse.
Here you’re to orient your first thrall, L-D19; or as she used to be known, ‘Ty Lee’…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 940.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Thrallworks: Orientation - Ongoing - Version 0.1 Download Links
Mac OS Anonfiles Mega Nopy Pixeldrain Pixeldrain (Compressed)
Linux Anonfiles Mega Nopy Pixeldrain
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Thrallworks: Orientation Version - 0.1?
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, TDL .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it