The Seven Realms [Ongoing] - Version: 0.19
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 5 May, 2023
Game Size: 4.72 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.19 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 61.4K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
For four hundred years Atlas has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore the order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Place the file named patch.rpa inside the game folder of The Seven Realms.
- The patch adds some additional content that is not available in the base game.
- This is not an official patch, so install it at your own risk.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.72 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
The Seven Realms - Ongoing - Version 0.19 Download Links
Android APK Fileknot Anonfiles Dropmefiles Gofile Pixeldrain Uploadhaven
Mac OS Fileknot (v0.18) Mega (v0.18)
Linux Fileknot Anonfiles Dropmefiles Gofile Pixeldrain Uploadhaven
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideTwins Patch/Mod
What's New in The Seven Realms Version - 0.19?
294 New Images
11 New Multi-Angle Animations (44 angles)
3 New Trophies
3 New Gallery Entries
1 New Music Track
Fixed the aspect ratio of three animations from the previous release.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, SeptCloud .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it