The Repurposing Center [Ongoing] - Version: 0.4.12a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 January, 2021
Game Size: 64.56 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 0.4.12a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 29,234 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
“The Repurposing Center” is an interactive erotic fiction about a dystopian not too distant future in which undesirables are carted off the streets by government capture vans so they can be repurposed into something more valuable to society. You find yourself in this very situation, trapped within the facility, being changed both physically and mentally to suit the whims of potential buyers who are your only way out. The game is a sandbox life simulator within “The Repurposing Center” where players will need to partake in work, training and socialization in order to secure themselves a happy ending when they finally place themselves up for auction.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "The Repurposing Center (public) 0.3.06(a).html" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 64.56 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).