The Fixer [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.33
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 3 September, 2021
Game Size: 105.37 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.2.33 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 44,712 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The Fixer is an adult life sim lite visual novel. You take the role of our protagonist, Samantha who is a Fixer. She has to make “problems” your employer has, go away. From investigating industrial sabotage to diplomacy between factions. All the while trying to balance your normal day to day life.
After playing through one of the origin stories, you find yourself in Blaston, having been rescued by the cities main power base and in return you agree to work for them as a “Fixer”. Someone who solves potentially sensitive problems using tact, diplomacy or underhanded means. Will you manage to make a difference to the town and it’s power brokers or will you fall into the pit of depravity and despair along with the majority of residents in Blaston?
Need to start a new game.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 105.37 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in The Fixer Version - 0.2.33?
- Added 8 events for the dance troupe questline. This event chain introduces 3 new characters to the game, Dani, Anabel and Rachel.
- Added the soccer boys to the school field who you can play and hang out with in the afternoon.
- Added some thugs to the school. You will bump into them now and then and if your confidence is too low, they will harass you and generally try to make your life miserable
- School sandbox sex event chain added to tie in with the random events.
- Added new lunchtime events. You will now have lunch with Cass alone if Mira is away for the day and if you are part of the dance troupe, you can also have lunch with them
- Added random events throughout the school. These range from overhearing people talking to dragging someone into the changing rooms if desire is too high.
- New dance troupe outfit consisting of a micromini skirt and a knotted tee.
- Fishnet tights added and changed the waistline of all tights so they fit better with low rise bottoms
- Hair changes. There are now 6 variations of bangs to choose from and 4 lengths of hair. Hair can now be styled as loose, pony, bun or pigtails at the bathroom mirror.
- Updated the classroom, field and gym backgrounds. They also now have people in the background to show if certain events are available (eg. You can see the boys playing soccer in the field)
- Added action images for when you do some sport. Running will now show a Sammy running image, dance shows a dance image and soccer shows Sammy kicking a ball
Minor additions and fixes
- New cheats added. Cosmetic surgery, spank, punch and the ability to jump straight to some of the new events. The events jump is just for testing and will be removed in future
- Reduced the fitness requirement to join the dance troupe from 60 to 40
- Removed “go for a run” from the soccer field. It is now only available if the boys are not playing. Playing with the boys provides all the same fitness buffs as well as extra mood buffs so no point in running alone if they are there.
- Reworked how the lower travel buttons are displayed to reduce the amount of image files
- Fixed if you press escape while having the wardrobe open, then returning the game and closing the wardrobe menu, the text will stay onscreen
- Fixed missing phair colours from the front shower scene
- Removed cut off jeans shorts from the school uniform
- Fixed highway and checkpoint bus stop backgrounds not showing
- Various other big fixes