Quest Failed: Chapter 1 [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2nd May, 2018
Game Size: 337.18 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 19.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Quest Failed is an episodic adult visual novel currently in development, focusing on the journey of an aspiring adventurer, and the various creatures he encounters in his quests; of which he ultimately succumbs to each time.
What starts as a series of failed quests for the poor adventurer–and the various monsters that seem to tag along with him whether he likes it or not with each subsequent failure–soon spirals into something greater as he stumbles upon a village in flames, an undead horde, and a mysterious girl commanding said zombies. Could this adventurer’s fate be tied into far greater things than he could ever imagine? Or will he end up becoming little more than a toy to the monster girls that stalk his every movement? It’s up to you to decide!
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Questfailed.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 337.18 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Quest Failed: Chapter 1 - Finished - Version Final Download Links
Mac OS Doko Zippyshare Workupload Nopyright Filesupload Gofile
Linux Doko Zippyshare Workupload Nopyright Filesupload Gofile
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Frostworks .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it