Project Cappuccino [Ongoing] - Version: 1.25.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 March, 2020
Game Size: 418.6 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.25.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 12,675 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Essentially, it was a hybrid between a visual novel and a toy based game.
You’ve landed a job at the Resting Bean Cafe & Inn! Friendly coworkers, great pay, a cute uniform– It’s like a dream come true! However, appearances can sometimes be deceiving…
You quickly discover that the Resting Bean has it’s share of secrets. Teamed up with Sophie, you decide to investigate the mysterious happenings in the cafe, but it will prove to be a harder task when your carnal desires seem to distract you at every turn… Just what will you discover?
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 418.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Project Cappuccino Version - 1.25.0?
We’ve added the sassy shopkeeper to Free Play mode in our latest and likely final update to Project Cappuccino.
Lucretia can now be unlocked by purchasing all toys in story mode. If you already have an existing save file with everything purchased, simply head into the shop and it will trigger the special unlock dialogue! From there, she’ll become accessible in Free Play mode permanently. (Or until you delete all your save data.)
Along with this, we’ve also fixed a few bugs:
- Fixed Text Error in Chapter 2: Following Colette into the woods had a line that made it sound as if Sophie was there too.
- Fixed Colette Work Assignment Bug: Colette had a wire crossed that was causing the stress meter to overflow during work assignment. Issue was only happening when assigning specific amounts of work.
- Fixed Mira Inseminator Arousal Bug: Using the inseminator on her body would not grant the intended arousal.
- Fixed Mira Undressing System Bug: Removing her accessories was not properly disabling other buttons and would allow spam clicking of other clothing parts.
- Fixed Cerise Request Bubble Bug: The Bunny Dildo was counting as the Clothing pins whenever she requested that particular toy.
- Fixed Mira Request Bubble Bug: Some of Mira’s bubbles were not disappearing when the requested toy was used.