Portals of Pheroeon [Ongoing] - Version: 0.9.7.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 August, 2019
Game Size: 337.9 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.9.7.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 3,255 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Main character is currently a female(or futa) human (still not quite sure about that. Maybe she will be a unique species that cannot be found anywhere else, making hybrids between her and anything else also unique). There will be a lot of base species (currently only 7 (Centaur, Harpy, Angel, Succubus, Mermaid, Plant, Lavagirl)) and all possible combinations as hybrids as your character pool to recruit from/ breed. NPCs will mostly be variants of those species or completely unique ones.
How to install?
- Extract the compressed file to an specific folder.
(If you get error in winrar, use DAEMON tool lite to mount the compressed file as a disk and then copy the game files from that virtual disk.)
- Open the folder and run the .exe file to play.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 337.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Portals of Pheroeon Version - 0.9.7.0?
– new events + pictures for some older scenes
– some more interactive scenes/imagesets
– experimental x-ray thing for those scenes (hover over pic to show x-ray version around cursor)(currently only the sylvie scene)
– can increase lewdity twice per date. Increasing lewdity lowers lust a lot
– passive lewdity based lust change is halved
– elemental affinity: choose between grass/fire/water for various starting bonuses (evolvable spirit summon, new versatile skills, specialtrait, statbonus)
– difficulty modifiers: can toggle various rules that make things harder for a flat percentage increase to difficulty.
– 12 new species/spirits for starting affinity (mostly creatures)
– Spirits are mostly fusion based and can be fused with any non-spirit. They have a new unique genetic trait
Fusing a character with a spirit only considers the species of the non-spirit for the result
Evolutions work similar to seedlings, but you can choose various skill/leveltype sets.
– some art changes
– lizard now also has variable bodypart sizes/clothes (all basespecies now)
– genes are generally assigned in totals, randomly spread and not separately per gene. (not only for wild characters).
– Some characters’ genes now scale based on gametime (hired through events/brothel etc.)
– stat increases are no longer random. (hidden progressbar for each stat, that increases based on genes/leveltype).
– Leveltypes/levels matter more even for characters with low genes
– unique characters gain more stats/progress on levelup
– randomencounter chance scales more fluidly for everything (stealth,hivecount,distance to portal)(instead of various thresholds).
– new achievement + unlockable profession
– many things have predetermined outcomes (reloading and doing the same thing will have the same result (events,summons,fusion etc.))
– removed morale requirement for quick-fusion
– generally levels should increase stats more on average, but less extreme for high genes (balancing stat gains etc should be easier)
– mana increases slower (more like str/mg instead of hp)
– max amount of enemies globally decreased
– base movementcost through water decreased to 15 (from 20)
– gene adapter doesn’t work on mc (genes are more meaningful in character creation)(specialform/summons requirements lowered to be achievable anyway)
– busty/petite pointcost is now 0 (neither is really positive or negative)
– fused characters maxlevel/exhaustion is the average of both characters.
– seedlings (trait, not just the starting species) don’t need food
– a resulting species’ basevalue for bodysizes etc. has a higher weight for determining their value in fusion/hatching
– many other small adjustments to adapt to other changes
– lily(plantaur) event never triggered
– kraken tentacles weren’t removed after using its skill when recruited
– flying or swimming characters could move on deepWater but not a mix. (flying can’t move over deepWater)
– geneadapter didnt cost any money?
– farm potions that trigger on egg creation cost equal to the partners item
– stabilized portals could be closed (regarding the individual return home button)
– Brothel: characters lost virginity during group shows. Rich guest amount didnt increase when it ever got too low.
– Tips in single-guest/orgy rooms were way too high (multiplied by character count in addition to another multiplier)
– lustpotions couldn’t be used
– faster pacing through higher focus on fusions/more early options
– can move on to higher hostility portals sooner
– stats feel actually based on genes/leveltype instead of being mostly random
– easier to switch species in your main team (you don’t just end up with slightly different/upgraded versions of the same 2 species forever)
– more flexible/interesting start.
– the way genes are distributed onto characters gives them clearer advantages/purposes
– more control over difficulty.
– easier to come back from early mistakes/losses
– new skilltree replacing the current “C” menu with lots of more interesting things/choices
– more events/dating stuff
– story events/paths/endings