Overgrown:Genesis [Finished] - Version: 1.00.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 October, 2020
Game Size: 576.5 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.00.2 (Finished)
Total Views: 26,377 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on"Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 576.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Overgrown:Genesis Version - 1.00.2?
– Fixed a big problem with the combat system; had a missing line of code that was causing a recurring glitch with the melee weapons that screwed around with durability and could outright make them disappear or reappear randomly.
– You can now hand in Dr. Zara’s research to General Hawke at Area 66 if you missed giving it to him the first time around at the University.
– Mac version added.
– Music options in the Gallery now expanded; they now also follow the “unlock” system alongside the Gallery, so more music options are unlocked as you play through the game, and as the Gallery expands.
– Barton’s gunshop remapped and relocated to the north side of Hamilton Square.
– You should be able to finish Ending A with the proper sprite transition now, as intended.
– New starting point in the Cheat Room from Juno’s apartment, which allows you to jump to Hamilton Square.
– Cheats option from the user menu now gives you an option to reduce Infection.
– You can now hide text at any time with the “H” key; same key used to restore it. This will come in handy for Gallery reviewings!
– Additional controller support added for O:G. Right trigger is fire/struggle, right bumper is reload, and left bumper is minimap toggle.