Melatonin Magiks [Ongoing] - Version: Ch.2 v6.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 30 June, 2021
Game Size: 4.20 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: Ch.2 v6.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 23,918 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You were sleeping? Woah! And now your awake? Woah! And there’s a catgirl? Woah! And she has a robot friend? Woah! And you have a childhood friend with short hair, tanlines and brown skin who likes to wrestle? Woah!
PLAY CHAPTER 1 before CHAPTER 2, Separate game builds.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.20 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Melatonin Magiks Version - Ch.2 v6.0?
- A special thank you to two f95zone community members cuckoo4cocoapuffs and masterdragonson. Both of them put in mind numbing hours of insane codework into the game out of either self flagellation or genuine love for the game. The improvements they put into both the front end and back end of the game are profound and anyone who’s a fan of Melatonin Magiks owes them a sincere thank you. As do I.
- The replay gallery has been overhauled in a significant way. Much more user friendly. Please check the in game settings page to optimize your experience. Even without the use of the new feature in the settings the gallery will no longer ask you for your text input. Much more streamlined.
- Players can now choose from a variety of main menu backgrounds featuring your favorite waifu in settings.
- There is now a music room. It is not fully inclusive of all the music in game, I ran out of time. It will be expanded upon in the future.
- There’s other visible and non visible improvements to the UI. You’ll get the memo.
- A quick note to make sure you are not “skipping transitions” within the in game settings, it breaks the game for both chapters. If you were unable to experience Ayame’s event in the last update or get flashes of the last image before an animation, this is the cause.
- As for New Content, there are only four new events. All for Emi. Trust me when I say that what is contained within them is worth a months time and I trust you’ll enjoy them. They will scratch the itch, eheheh. Be judicious with your clicks when there is no character dialogue notably during the fourth event.