Desert Stalker [Ongoing] - Version: 0.06b
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 16 July, 2021
Game Size: 2.53 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.06b (Ongoing)
Total Views: 64,011 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The game takes place in postapocalyptic egypt. The player takes the role of a desert stalker – a free warrior roaming the dunes and destroyed cities of a future, raiding old tombs and fighting raiders to scavenge old artifacts which are valuable in his home city “Zeta”.
Note: Due to a rework of the UI and the general structure of the game, a patch is not available this time around. You will have to download the newest version and play from the start. We recommend deleting the old game files you have on your computer before unpacking the newest version. Old saves will not work.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.53 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Desert Stalker Version - 0.06b?
– Added an in-game menu to change names/relationships
– Relationships are now permanent and should carry over to the gallery
– Fixed Fairy not being unlocked in Gallery if you got her from the trader
– Fixed a missing flag in Fairy’s basement event
– Fixed Ain’s first meet Gallery scene
– Fixed excess notifications for repeated Fairy’s event
– Fixed the credits, no more error log
– Various typos and text corrections