Kingdom Lost [Ongoing] - Version: 0.5.5.17
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 10 September, 2020
Game Size: 63.7 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.5.5.17 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 23,318 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This game tells you the story of Princess Leana, who’s kingdom has fallen and she’s trying to rescue her father. But that’ll not be easy, not by herself. She needs allies, she need money, she need power. Will she be able to take revenge?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 63.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Kingdom Lost Version - 0.5.5.17?
- Improved camera placement in some rooms like tents and second floor of tavern
- Changed chest interaction in church
- Fix: Crash when entering Snoring Cherry.
- Fix: Alcock interactions including adult scene and dialogue options triggered by fog.
- Fix: Infinite riposte
- Fix: Heal skill always on cooldown
- Fix: Heal skill not working with villager top
- Fix: Ann’s cutscene on village gate getting stuck on black screen
- Many other small fixes and improvements
- Game might break randomly, saying some data structure doesn’t exists.
- Can’t completely Gobush’s side quest after collecting ingredients
- Sometimes collision lines appear visually in game(green lines)
- Minimap shows wrong character positions
- EXP will go to enemy if enemy is killed using Riposte skill or died by DOT damage