Iris Quest: The Goblins’ Curse [Ongoing] - Version: 1.0.1
Xaljio & Dahr
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 November, 2018
Game Size: 1.0.1
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.0.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 12.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
A part of the main “Iris Quest”, a small mini-game which we estimated to make for two weeks maximum. Just to entertain people waiting for the big game.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "IQD The Goblins Curse" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.0.1 of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Iris Quest: The Goblins’ Curse Version - 1.0.1?
– the bug on opening the configuration from start menu.
– when playing the game in Russian, the scene on receiving card 13 was shown in English.
– the bug on switching English/Russian for card gallery in main menu.
– Foo’s double attack alert was shown only during the attack itself.
– in some situations a defense boost was not reset after performing defense.
– the logical conflict between Trap Master’s and D’jasa N’bada’s plot lines.
– the bug on tentacle monster encountering guroblins.
– in some cases overfilling the inventory with quest items made impossible to continue the game.
– a few typos.
– a character winning ‘Foo’s bored’ event gets random item.
– a character defeating the guroblins or the tentacle monster gets random item.
– special tutorial is proposed before the first fight.
– added pop-up hints explaining the numbers in combat interface.
– fully ‘integrated’ mechanical plug of Trap Master now adds permanent +1 to defense.
– minor balance tweaks.