Holiday Islands [Abandoned] - Version: 0.10.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 29 April, 2019
Game Size: 499.56 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.10.2 (Abandoned)
Total Views: 21,242 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The story is about a young guy who just finished college. He celebrates this at a party. Then he wakes up in the middle of nowhere. He cannot remember what happened. He has a complete blackout! Did he drink to much? How did he end up so far away from home?
In this early version you will be able to play through the introduction.
Dataminers: please be so fair and don’t post story spoiler when you dig around in my files. The game uses overlays a lot and CG-art therefore cannot be ripped like in other games.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "HolidayIslands-Episode1.exe" to start playing.
- To install Updates extract the zip-archive to
\game\ and replace existing files.
- Warning for Linux/Mac users: Do not repack the zip-file!
- The zip and tar.bz2 files that Ren'Py produces contain permissions information that must be present for Ren'Py to run on Linux and Macintosh. Unpacking and re-packing a zip file on Windows and then running it on Linux or Macintosh is not supported.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 499.56 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Holiday Islands Version - 0.10.2?
To install this incremental update, replace scripts.rpa in your V0.10.1 game-folder. See included readme.
This update fixes 9 bugs / logic problems:
- exception when the tired main character talks with a NPC
- Pamela not unlocked as model
- random hallway spider under user interface
- Emily in impossible state / invisible at pool after Meagan and Josie scuba-diving dialogue ends
- it’s no longer possible to finish the Fake ID-quest to early with Ayumi’s panties, existing ‘broken’ quests are can be completed by talking to Deadbeef again
- exception with Emily in the girls bathroom due to calling the outdated/removed function cashgive()
- Emily in the lounge can no longer ask for help in the restaurant when it’s closed
- Meagan and Emily now have a bigger time-frame available to randomly appear in the girls bathroom
- photographer job outfit bag: changing the selected outfit after picking a daily one resulted in the wrong photos
Big thanks to everyone who found and reported these. Pat yourself on the back! Especially the 4th was rare, hard to find and reproduce due to randomness.