Holiday Islands [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.9.0 Beta
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 November, 2019
Game Size: 1.13 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.1.9.0 Beta (Ongoing)
Total Views: 13,099 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The story is about a young guy who just finished college. He celebrates this at a party. Then he wakes up in the middle of nowhere. He cannot remember what happened. He has a complete blackout! Did he drink to much? How did he end up so far away from home?
In this early version you will be able to play through the introduction.
Dataminers: please be so fair and don’t post story spoiler when you dig around in my files. The game uses overlays a lot and CG-art therefore cannot be ripped like in other games.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- extract the zip-archive to
\game\ and replace existing files.
- Click on "HolidayIslands-Episode1.exe" to start playing.
- Warning for Linux/Mac users: Do not repack the zip-file! The zip and tar.bz2 files that Ren'Py produces contain permissions information that must be present for Ren'Py to run on Linux and Macintosh. Unpacking and re-packing a zip file on Windows and then running it on Linux or Macintosh is not supported.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.13 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Holiday Islands Version - 0.1.9.0 Beta?
The update from 0.1.8.0 to 0.1.9.0 has 687 new renders, videos and sound files.
Most of the new stuff is in “.webp” format and at least 1920×1080 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.
To see what’s new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.9.0 beta:
Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.