Treasure of Nadia [Ongoing] - Version: 96101
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2 October, 2021
Game Size: 7.14 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 96101 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 1,072,379 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it’ll break the game wait until it’s updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it’ll fix the problems if you don’t read this warning and ask why the game isn’t working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 7.14 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and Guideconfig.zip
All Puzzle Walkthrough
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)
Update Only How To:
- Two options to update the game:
- by downloading the update-only file
- by downloading the entire game again
- Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).
- You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. The compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.
- Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
All Save Files