Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [Ongoing] - Version: 0.215
Team Guilty Force
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 October, 2019
Game Size: 297.2 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.215 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 12,078 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In a corp-controlled cyberpunk future, there is one group of women, one name that the corps fear: GUILTY FORCE
With an international team of veterans and talented newcomers, this 2.5D sci-fi/cyberpunk platformer focuses on the side-scrolling platforming action, multiple approaches in gameplay with a branching optional visual novel storyline that is sure to entertain with lively, unique and diverse cast of characters.
Guilty Force is a blend of both classic western and anime influences that bring a fresh look to a familiar genre, inspired by media both new and classic, such as Deus Ex, Mass Effect and more! With sexy women and men alike to approach, extensive weapon options and optional depth, Guilty Force can become your new guilty pleasure! Play Kira and find her missing teammates while investigating Corporation Z and their private colony.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 297.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCheats : click 3 times on Caron's boobs in main menu
What's New in Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony Version - 0.215?
- Stage 2 content available for the public;
- The updated prologue with voiceover and auto-progress;
- Fixed a bug with losing mission completion data;
- Fixed a bug with Caron’s scene playing all the time when visiting her with proper affection level;
- Fixed Fat Thug HCG not unlocking after completing Stage 2.1/2.2/2.3;
- Fixed a couple of broken lines of the first conversation with Ming;
- Decreased the volume of all click sounds for UI to make it more ear-friendly;
- The frequency of some voice commands for enemies was decreased to avoid spamming with voice commands too often;
- Decreased the intensity of some spotlights on Stage 1 to make it look equally on Low and Medium graphics quality;
- Android: Fixed missing Stage 1.1/1.2 scheme sprites in intros;
- Fixed some level geometry for Stage 2 missions and SpiderBot’s stunning animation bug;
- “Complete mission” button will remain in the cheats menu for possible rare emergency situations or crashes because it can help the player to repeat the walkthrough quickly.