Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [Ongoing] - Version: 0.5
Team Guilty Force
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 24 March, 2021
Game Size: 1.28 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 17,730 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In a corp-controlled cyberpunk future, there is one group of women, one name that the corps fear: GUILTY FORCE
With an international team of veterans and talented newcomers, this 2.5D sci-fi/cyberpunk platformer focuses on the side-scrolling platforming action, multiple approaches in gameplay with a branching optional visual novel storyline that is sure to entertain with lively, unique and diverse cast of characters.
Guilty Force is a blend of both classic western and anime influences that bring a fresh look to a familiar genre, inspired by media both new and classic, such as Deus Ex, Mass Effect and more! With sexy women and men alike to approach, extensive weapon options and optional depth, Guilty Force can become your new guilty pleasure! Play Kira and find her missing teammates while investigating Corporation Z and their private colony.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.28 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCheats : click 3 times on Caron's boobs in main menu
What's New in Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony Version - 0.5?
1) 12 new missions (end of the main plot);
2) 2 HCGs (gameovers for Caron and Sigolla);
3) 38 sex animations;
4) Arenas and VR missions for Sigolla, Caron, and Ming;
5) Smoke landmines and charges;
6) Optional pixelation effect for in-game levels and gameovers;
7) Replayable missions;
1) Major update to Settings window: customizable controls for keyboard and gamepad, resolution selection, and other stuff. Some default key mappings were changed, too;
2) The first phase of localization has been started. The partial translations for UI/HUD elements were added for the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Vietnamese. These translations still need to be checked and corrected here and there, so if you’re a native speaker and you noticed some errors – feel free to make a comment or message me with a list of these fixes;
3) Small updates of in-game level graphics in some levels;
4) Added two new backgrounds into the Gallery;
P.S. Due to the technical limitations of Unity, the game can’t get the full list of supported resolutions of your device on Android. So I made a technical workaround by assembling a list of the most popular Android resolutions. You can play with picking lower/higher resolution for your device to check how the UI fits the screen and does it improve the performance of the game or not. 1280×800 worked well for my Android tablet and 1280×720 / 1920×1080 worked well for my phone. Fullscreen checkbox determines whether an application will render outside safe area with Android buttons or not.