Fertile Shores [Ongoing] - Version: 1.1.0a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 April, 2021
Game Size: 562.6 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.1.0a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 3.4K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Fertile Shores takes place in an adult, dark fantasy world. You find yourself washed up on the shores of Norvemor, a Kingdom that’s seen some troubles recently. Primarily, an Incubus is seducing women in their dreams, and the Princess has gone missing. You have to find your way into the city using only what you have on your back.
Oh, right, and you washed up on the shores naked.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 562.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWALKTHROUGH (WIP)
What's New in Fertile Shores Version - 1.1.0a?
1. Relationship system! Will be growing this with upcoming updates, but you’re now able to track your relationship increases and decreases with people. More opportunities for romance will be added in the future.
2. Added in a (currently hidden) pregnancy tracker, which will play a big role in the next major update!
3 Your profile now has images of what outfit you’re wearing! If you change via the equip menu, you’ll need to exit the menu before the image updates, but if you change via a dresser, it’ll be automatic.
4. Added in a small second scene with Kafele.
5. Added in art for scene with the Client.
6. Option to skip intro if you’ve already played it. You’ll start with all the things you’d get if you seduced the fortune teller (50g, picture 2, relationship increase, 1 level)
Because the relationship and breeding change impacts all existing relationships, you will unfortunately not be able to transfer your save file. I’m hoping to keep these types of changes minimal in the future, so that save games can be continued, but I felt it was necessary this time to achieve what needed to be achieved for these events.
1. bug fix for fighter event in the Slums if you’d already completed the quest, and made it happen any time after 05/15
2. bug fix for time of day not matching lighting
3. bug fix for Kafele freezing in the slums inn
4. some minor tweaks, improvements, and fixes to events to make them more consistent and less likely to run into issues in the future, as well as setting the system up for growth
5. added a chance to blackmail Erolith and Shael without completing the Speakeasy Quest
6. bug fix for mystic’s book not properly showing if you took the book from the crypt
1. I switched the farm and the mystic’s location on the country map for a better flow to the quests