Fear And Hunger [Finished] - Version: 1.3.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 11 September, 2019
Game Size: 653.7 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.3.0 (Finished)
Total Views: 14,108 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Fear & Hunger is a horror dungeon crawler set in the dark and hopeless dungeons of fear and hunger. Four misfortuned adventurers dwell deeper and deeper to the darkness and uncover the secrets this ancient fortress holds inside. The fortress works as an ancient nexus for different planes of existence. The depths are in an eternal turmoil as both old and new gods struggle for power, it’s up to the players to choose their position and stance in all of this.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 653.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Fear And Hunger Version - 1.3.0?
– A rather big combat rebalance
– The double coin toss system from F&H:Termina to reduce the rng
– The Gauntlet has a decent sized area expansion
– The Void has a smaller area expansion
– Interactions with Trortur are expanded, including a rather unique
reward at the end of that quest
– Penance Armor
– A couple of new regular enemies
– A new late-game boss
– Graphical updates
– Some small additions here and there
– The Ending A boss has got a slight tone shift and graphical updates.
– Some fixes ofc
Some might notice that there are now hidden achievements too. They were meant to be part of the update, but unfortunately I ran into some issues. I’ll try to investigate it and hopefully the achievements will be coming along in a couple of days!