Fear And Hunger [Finished] - Version: 1.4.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 10 February, 2021
Game Size: 615.05 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.4.1 (Finished)
Total Views: 27.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Fear & Hunger is a horror dungeon crawler set in the dark and hopeless dungeons of fear and hunger. Four misfortuned adventurers dwell deeper and deeper to the darkness and uncover the secrets this ancient fortress holds inside. The fortress works as an ancient nexus for different planes of existence. The depths are in an eternal turmoil as both old and new gods struggle for power, it’s up to the players to choose their position and stance in all of this.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 615.05 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Fear And Hunger - Finished - Version 1.4.1 Download Links
Mac OS Fileknot (v1.2.0) Mega (v1.2.0) Fileknot (Steam Version v1.2.0) Mega (Steam Version v1.2.0)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Fear And Hunger Version - 1.4.1?
- Bug fixes
- Game freezes that occured while looting should be fixed now (Thanks to Zoni Ramboni and Tiz on the discord channel for pointing me the root of the problem)
- Black screen while game is active in the background should be fixed too
- Marriage of flesh graphics missing should be fixed
- Small fixes here and there
- You can now save on any of the beds found in the game (not without potential danger though)
- There are now way more torches and resources for crafting them
- You can pick up torches from the walls in the mines
- You can tear various fabrics to get cloth fragments
- You can now actually get Blue Sin and its cursed variant (in a very obscure way, good luck finding how)
- There are some new scenes involved with the Blue Sin in the mines
- Few new items added to the game
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, orange~ .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it