Farmer’s Dreams [Ongoing] - Version: R15
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2nd November, 2019
Game Size: 1.69 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: R15 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 200,937 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father’s farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and… oh, wait, you don’t know how to fight!
Stamina/Life Cheat for Farmer’s dream:
- Save the game.
- Visit this link.
- Upload the save file. It is in <Game Dir>\www\save folder.
- Add 10000 golds.
- Download the file and replace original file.
- Load the save. You will get 10000 golds.
- Now open <Game Dir>\www\Items.json with notepad.
- Search for Chocolate.
- you can see “price”:250. Change 250 to 1.
- Buy Lot of chocolates from Laura in the seed shop located at the bottom left corner of town/village.
- Eat those when you are low on stamina/health. Each Chocolate bar recharge 10 of health/stamina bar.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- FIX 9.02: download the file and extract the content to your game folder.
- Compressed Version is Prepatched with Fix R9.02.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.69 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough guide: R15 Walkthrough Guide
RPGM save editor: RPGMakerSaveEdit.zip
What's New in Farmer’s Dreams Version - R15?
- 1 New Brooke Scene (61 CGs)
- 1 New Elise Scene (35 CGs)
- 1 New Mia (and Darius) Scene (46 CGs)
- [Fix] Elise first quest not starting + wrong choices selection
- [Fix] Error when pressing 1 with no second tool available
- [Fix] Swimming with Heather scene activating wrong quest (+ new quest)
- [Fix] Impossible to discard some items
- [Fix] Alignment indicator rounding up and not showing the real Honor/Corruption level
- [Fix] HUD remaining invisible after watching the third Elise scene
- [Fix] Possibility of discarding the Watering Can
- [Fix] Respawning logs and rocks at goblin’s mountain/forest/goblin’s caves
- [Fix] “Talk to Redd” objective from “Get yourself a nice girlfriend!” quest not completing
- [Fix] Infinite Spiked Fruits
- [Fix] The Blue Flower quest not completing (now it completes after you get back from the forest)
- [Fix] The Blue Flower’s last “go sleep” objective after talking to Sam not completing
- [Fix] Goblin not seeing MC near the blue flower in case Trevor kills the slime
- [Fix] Passability issues in some maps fixed
- [Fix] Reaching 500G in donations to Heather completing the wrong objective in the “Get yourself a nice girlfriend!” quest
- [Fix] Game continuing in Story Mode after getting back from the Goblin’s Mountain
- [Fix] Getting stuck in stealth mode when sneaking upstairs in Amanda’s house
- [Fix] Day not advancing in some occasions after the lake party
- [Fix] Possible to talk to Redd before talking to Roxie/Elder/Mia for the Blue Flower quest
- Blackberry Pie quest doesn’t require watching Mia scene with Redd anymore to get the full version (only high honor)
- Nina scene at the orchard can now only start after the PUB party
- Dashing isn’t affected anymore by having no energy
- Made the 3 chickens you can find in the village visible instead of completely hidden
- Time now stops inside buildings
- Spiked Fruits are now easier to find
- Hide Message Window key changed from H to A. It now hides the Name Window as well
- Darius appearance changed (still not updated in previous scenes)
- Daily Talk points added to Marcus
- [New] Item Rotation added (press ‘0’ to rotate the item you’re holding)
- 3 New maps added
- [New] New Fishing System
- [New] Weather System:
- – Sun [Nothing changes]
- – Rain [Water all your crops automatically]
- – Storm [Water all your crops automatically but have high chances of also destroying them]
- – Wind [Tilled soil around fully grown crops get automatically seeded with the nearest crop seeds]