Farmer’s Dreams [Ongoing] - Version: R21.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 January, 2021
Game Size: 2.37 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: R21.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 457,781 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father’s farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and… oh, wait, you don’t know how to fight!
Stamina/Life Cheat for Farmer’s dream:
- Save the game.
- Visit this link.
- Upload the save file. It is in <Game Dir>\www\save folder.
- Add 10000 golds.
- Download the file and replace original file.
- Load the save. You will get 10000 golds.
- Now open <Game Dir>\www\Items.json with notepad.
- Search for Chocolate.
- you can see “price”:250. Change 250 to 1.
- Buy Lot of chocolates from Laura in the seed shop located at the bottom left corner of town/village.
- Eat those when you are low on stamina/health. Each Chocolate bar recharge 10 of health/stamina bar.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- FIX 9.02: download the file and extract the content to your game folder.
- Compressed Version is Prepatched with Fix R9.02.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.37 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCheat Mod
Walkthrough guide: R15 Walkthrough Guide
RPGM save editor: RPGMakerSaveEdit.zip
What's New in Farmer’s Dreams Version - R21.1?
[Fix] Recipe: Bomb using Rocks instead of Black Powder
[Fix] Existing Chests, Standing Torches and Furnaces getting messed up when loading R21. If you placed any of those during your R21 gameplay they’ll probably get messed up with this fix (and future version) as well.
[Fix] Impossible to deliver ores to Derek to complete his quest
[Fix] Rain stopping when you regain control of your character during the storm
[Fix] Autosave locking pictures (I can’t reproduce this bug here, so let me know if this fix actually works. This won’t unfreeze a picture if you already got the bug in your current save – but you can try enabling autosave and moving to a different map if you can find your way)
[Update] Autosave message. Let me know if the sound is too annoying to play every time you change maps!
[Update] Requirement to get Alma’s panties during the Gift Day changed from 30 FP to 10 FP (talk to her on 10 different days before the Gift Day event to get all the points you need)
[Aware] Opening menu will erase the current weather effect (snow or evented rain only, not real weather) (visual only)
[Aware] It’s possible to bug the fishing somehow so you won’t be able to open your menu after, but I can’t consistently do it to find what the problem is. If you can replicate this bug please let me know how. It’s probably related to being able to use the rotate tool during fishing.