Ethos of Darkness [Abandoned] - Version: 1.3.11
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 October, 2020
Game Size: 14.1 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 1.3.11 (Abandoned)
Total Views: 18,956 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Ethos of Darkness takes you to a ravaged future with no memory about how you got there. The playable character is totally customable regarding sex and appearance. The possible enemies largely vary in their appearance and will try brutally to take advantage of the player at any chance. The settings can be configured to allow/avoid homosexuality, furry stuff, etc. The adult content includes non-consensual sex, BDSM, corporal punishment, prostitution, sexual slavery and group sex, among others. I’m still writing the story and new content, but it’s already fully playable.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Ethos of Darkness.exe" to start playing.
- A browser tab will open. Play.
- If you encounter any problem, please read the FAQ.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 14.1 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Ethos of Darkness Version - 1.3.11?
- Custom faces: 10 different head shapes, noses and mouths
- NPCs now use custom face part combinations, giving different NPCs different appearances
- New hair style: ponytail
- Mutants look now less human
- Updated body and hairstyle models
- Both female and male athletic model are now stronger looking
- The character editor now shows both the front and rear views
- Adjusted the palette of some shadows
- Added blur to lighting and shadows
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow to use any other ear types than “normal”
- Fixed a bug that prevented NPCs from surrendering