Ethos of Darkness: A Post-Apocalyptic Erotic RPG [Onhold] - Version: 1.3.11
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 July, 2019
Game Size: 14.1 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 1.3.11 (Onhold)
Total Views: 1947*
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Ethos of Darkness takes you to a ravaged future with no memory about how you got there. The playable character is totally customable regarding sex and appearance. The possible enemies largely vary in their appearance and will try brutally to take advantage of the player at any chance. The settings can be configured to allow/avoid homosexuality, furry stuff, etc. The adult content includes non-consensual sex, BDSM, corporal punishment, prostitution, sexual slavery and group sex, among others. I’m still writing the story and new content, but it’s already fully playable. A roadmap of future features can be found here.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Ethos of Darkness.exe" to start playing.
- A browser tab will open. Play.
- If you encounter any problem, please read the FAQ.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 14.1 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Ethos of Darkness: A Post-Apocalyptic Erotic RPG Version - 1.3.11?
- Small changes to the Quests window
- Developed Innara’s quest
- One free perk after character creation.
- Femboys: a new femboy perk can be selectable right after character creation.
- Femboys have special options at the inn and dialogs at the prison and slaver’s fortress.
- New location: the brothel
- The player can now visit the brothel as a customer
- Simplified the crowd at the slave auction so it renders faster
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when trying t sell slave without having any
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when ending a consensual sex scene after a random encounter if it was initiated by the player
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when entering combat having set your hit type as “slap” or when punishing slaves after setting it as “weapon”
- Fixed one of the bugs that caused the game to crash on start for some users
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when dropping items when having a full inventory
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when calling in enslaved mutants