Emmerzail: Orsia Arc [Ongoing] - Version: 0.89
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 16 November, 2020
Game Size: 357.9 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.89 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 7.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The story is about an incubus named Emmerzail who was sealed by the Hero, Aldrinn, in Chapel Orsia 20 years before the beginning of the story. Now, he is plotting to release himself and regain the powers he had lost over the years in his confines while other Evil Beings are also plotting to stop Emmerzail’s return and to increase each of their own forces in preparation for the arrival of ‘Chaos’ which is said to be “The time where the weak are subdued and the strong rules”.
You control one of the 3 selectable heroines (Each with their own routes with different starting point, different story and background.).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 357.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Emmerzail: Orsia Arc - Ongoing - Version 0.89 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough
What's New in Emmerzail: Orsia Arc Version - 0.89?
– Continued Sera Good Route’s main story
– Added 15 h-scenes in Sera Good Route
– Added Painting h-scene in Lynn Evil Route
– Improved some old maps, added new locations on Lynn Route (before route branching)
– Added 3 optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)
– Added 9 short optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)
– Replaced nude status images for Sera, Lynn and Alice in the status menu
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Raindrops .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it