Altered Destiny [Ongoing] - Version: 0.04b
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 December, 2021
Game Size: 3.95 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.04b (Ongoing)
Total Views: 49,711 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You, the MC and your best friend, Kimberly stumble upon an ancient…. artifact. Upon touch you witness a vague catastrophic event that takes place in the near future. Unbeknownst to it’s true meaning, you both are then linked to another timeline… nearly two decades into the past. While you may freely travel between these two timelines of the same world, you must figure out a way to prevent a catastrophic event that is lurking ahead.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 3.95 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough_0.3.0.rar
What's New in Altered Destiny Version - 0.04b?
– Fixed a bug that prevented you from progressing if you spoke to Gwynn BEFORE meeting Perl in her lab
– Fixed a bug that sent you to the “pre change” version of your bedroom if you selected to rest and then selected “back”.
– Kim and Silvia’s animated idle while during the dishes code was mistakenly removed. It’s back now.
– Fixed a bug that gave an error when on the past overworld map during the night at the end of the update.
– At the end of the update, the past/present time of day and day of week should match. It wasn’t, and now it’s fixed.
– Fixed a handful of spelling/grammar errors
– These bugs were reported while I was adding in some of the last animated idles I needed to do, so now you will be able to find Perl and Natalie in the classroom when summer school starts