Tainted Heritage a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 September, 2022
Game Size: 2.28 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.6 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 9.0K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Your parents are dead, they died in a car accident and you were the driver. This happened about a year ago and you’ve fully recovered from your injuries by now. Life goes on, but the company you worked for doesn’t exist anymore and you have some serious trouble finding a new workplace. To make things worse, you still have to pay the loan for the funeral of your parents and for the damage your accident caused. Money starts to grow slow when suddenly a letter from your estranged grandmother arrives. Weird shit is going to happen!
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.28 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Tainted Heritage a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen - Ongoing - Version 0.6 Download Links
Android APK Mega (1080p) Gofile (1080p) Terminal (1080p) Transfer (1080p)
Mac OS Mega (1080p) Gofile (1080p) Terminal (1080p) Transfer (1080p) Mega (4K) Gofile (4K) Terminal (4K) Transfer (4K)
Linux Mega (1080p) Gofile (1080p) Terminal (1080p) Transfer (1080p) Workupload (Compressed) Gofile (Compressed) Mega (4K) Gofile (4K) Terminal (4K) Transfer (4K)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Tainted Heritage a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen Version - 0.6?
– roughly 1300 new images
– 27 new animations
– there’s finally music and sfx
– some new functions and code changes
– reworked the style of the “notes”
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, recreation .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it