Timestamps, Lost Love [Ongoing] - Version: R5 PE P1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 March, 2021
Game Size: 3.10 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: R5 PE P1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 21,955 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Second chapter of the game. You’re a college student who’s lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time… You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes… Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up… The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow… Will you help them make the good choices?
How to install?
- Extract the files and run.
- Open Terminal.app and type:
- chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)
- Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').
- Or download Goobdoob's Permission Fixer.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 3.10 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideTimestamps_Lost_Love_R5_PE.pdf
What's New in Timestamps, Lost Love Version - R5 PE P1?
– Tons of new scenes & animations
– New music tracks – Engine Changes –
– User Interface Overhaul
– New Dialogue Panel Design and changed layout.
– New “Clean UI” Setting to disable dialogue panel background in options
– New crisper buttons
– Button click sounds on phone and menues for more feedback
– Completely new Choice panel that is really slick!
– Improved the show/hide UI with Z key
– Fades on phone apps
– New Popup system and fade.
– New stacking popups feature for multiple notifcations on top of eachother.
– Revamped Dialogue History Panel
– Much improved fluidity on going back and forward in dialogue
– Improved performance in dialogue system.
– Turned off some debug logging to save on your disk space and some performance.
– Quick navigation button and panel got some graphical improvements
– Inventory got some graphical improvements
– Hover tooltips in navigation (like on doors) got massive graphical improvements.
– New Cum Effect. – New Picture Effect.
– Code optimizations for performance.
– Bunch of quality of life improvements.
– Fixed a few typo’s and errors from R4
– Fixed a bug with “ESC” key menu made it possible to get stuck in game in some rare situations.
– Fixed a few other old minor bugs that has been pestering the game for far too long.