Threads of Destiny [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 September, 2020
Game Size: 1.88 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.2.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 33,337 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The whole plot currently contains 1500 pages. We have already come up with the story of the world and its development but there is still much work on graphics and translation. In our game, there will be several cities, large forests, islands, mountains, steps, farmlands and villages. All of them will be filled with the content and spectacular stories that will make up an exciting adventure. Imagine…What would happen to people if everything that they were used to disappeared at once.
Note: The save files from old versions of the game wouldn’t work!
See Changelog for more info!
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.88 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideMac Instructions:Threads of Destiny on MacOS
Having tried out a lot of different solution, that were supposed to make our game work stably on MacOS, we came to a conclusion that this core, in its current state, can't give 100% guarantee that it will work properly on Mac.
Perhaps, if we didn't use the plugins that bring significunt changes into the main code of the game, it would work on Mac, but in that case we couldn't do things that we planned to do in our game.
Therefore, we advise you to use the Wineskin program to play the game.
I believe that many Mac users know what this program is and how to use it. As far as I know, some of our subscribers have been running the game using Wineskin for a long time.
Those gamers who don't know about this program can follow the guide below to be able to play our game on their Mac. It is a simple program that allows you to run any Windows applications on MacOS.
This is a step-by-step guide for running the Threads of Destiny game on your Mac using Wineskin.
- Download Wineskin Winery 1.7;
- Download latest update of our game;
- Start Wineskin Winery.app (make sure you have a Wrapper version and an Engine);
- Select the Engine you want to use (any of them should work for the game), and press the "Create New Blank Wrapper" button;
- Name your wrapper ToD (or the other way at your discretion);
- When its done being created, click the button to view it in Finder in the finished window;
- Right click on ToD.app in Finder and select "Show Package Contents"
- Move the folder Threads of Destiny from the archive with game release TOD v.0.* to the folder drive_c/windows;
- After that double click and run Wineskin.app and click Advanced;
- In the Configuration Tab, near the Windows EXE blank, press the Browse Button;
- Select the file in the drive_c/windows/Threads of Destiny folder called Game.exe;
- Exit the Wineskin.app back to Finder and run ToD.app that you've just created. It should work fine now.
Let me know if there are any other technical problems with the game.
Also, inform me if you have any difficulties with the Wineskin. I'll try to help you.
What's New in Threads of Destiny Version - 0.2.3?
- The game has two issues at the moment. One issue appears in the prologue at the auction. We are trying to fix it.
- The second one is in dialogue with Melanie. That scene has an issue related to the game resources.
You can temporarily work around those issues by walking through those places in the prologue in version 0.2.2 and then transferring the save files to version 0.2.3.
We will do our best to fix the issues in the upcoming days.
The save files from version 0.2.2 or 0.2.1 are guaranteed to work in this update.
Please, don’t use the save files from the 0.1.85 or other old versions.
- To use the save files from version 0.2.2, you need to move all files from 0.2.2/www/saves into folder 0.2.3/www/saves as soon as you download version 0.2.3.
- If you have already run the game, you need to clear the folder named saves of version 0.2.2 and after that repeat the operation described above.
If you want to skip the prologue click New game – Act I.