The Scarlet Hourglass [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.1
Illusions Of Harmony
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 June, 2022
Game Size: 390.8 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.1.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 2.0K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Set in a fictional version of our world in the near future of 2029. You’ll follow an amnesiac 23-year-old Alex Whittaker, who for some reason finds himself waking up in a hospital room, without memories. As events start unfolding, he’ll find himself being forced into a struggle within the underworld of Blackstone Bay, as he comes to terms with the fact that there’s something different about him.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 390.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in The Scarlet Hourglass Version - 0.1.1?
– I believe I have corrected all the spelling and grammatical mistakes that I left in the original v0.1 release.
– Now, players can choose whether they would like to pursue the current two scenes of chapter 1. That means that there are additional renders to reflect this. It’s nothing too crazy, like 5 or 6 per scene.
– There’s also extra text, not much, but a little extra, to add to the lore or give more context to characters or their personalities.