The Potion Room [Ongoing] - Version: 0.25
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 July, 2021
Game Size: 42.7 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.25 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 15,451 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In the potion room, an over-ambitious student witch experiments with some prohibited potions, which to her dismay, seem to have some very lewd effects. The player will have to consult books, experiment with a variety of ingredients and ultimately bear witness to the effects of their concoctions first hand.
The game is based on the Harry Potter world, and should be familiar to anyone who has seen/read/played anything from the series. The game is fully animated (no 2-frame animations), largely by hand, and is my effort at bringing high quality to the H-game world. New content updates will come out weekly, so stay tuned.
Longer term, much of the animation, art and coding for this game will feed into a larger, open-ended game. It will follow our Witch from starting at a wizarding school and slowly being corrupted in this school of magic. I expect version 1 of this larger project to release in a month or two.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 42.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in The Potion Room Version - 0.25?
– 2 new fully animated scenes
– 90+ new frames of hand drawn animation
– 1 new thing to read (more of a note than a book)
– The Witch will now randomly say patron-suggested things when idle for a while