Succulence [Finished] - Version: 2.5 AE
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 October, 2020
Game Size: 1.19 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 2.5 AE (Finished)
Total Views: 79.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.
How to install?
- RTP verson or non-RTP version? RTP is the game with the runtime package included to run it. No RTP is the game without it and requires the VX Ace RTP to be installed to run the game. If you have it installed, then you can use the No RTP link for a smaller download.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.19 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Succulence - Finished - Version 2.5 AE Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Succulence Version - 2.5 AE?
The name might be confusing, so to clarify, it contains:
Succulence Final Version[1.4.3] + Anniversary Edition Special[Ver.2.5]
The special is available at the TV in Serena’s house.
– More freedom of movement
– Two branching paths
– Save points
– New Classroom event
– New outdoors event
– Expanded dialogue in some events
– Various interactions when talking to(some) NPC’s
– New Pool event
– New ending
– Extra CG’s added to events from previous version of the Special
Changes between 2.4 and 2.5 are fixes to old bugs in the recollection room and when sanity reaches 0.
A lot of the additions are mechanical and miscellaneous, with the purpose of making the special more than just one cutscene, so it’s not that much overall.
Still, I hope you’ll enjoy the new events, since they are the final events added to this game. I don’t have any plans to do these specials annually, so this was a one-time thing
After the public release of the special edition the work on the sequel will resume immediately, with polls and previews of the progress that’s been done.
If everything goes well, new version of Succulence 2 will be done in the second half of November.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, [R]Nest .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it