Something Unlimited [Ongoing] - Version: 2.3.4
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 30 November, 2021
Game Size: 2.18 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 2.3.4 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 236,156 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The game obviously is inspired by the DCAU and has elements of the episode “Grudge Match” from season 2 of the JLU series, but this is completely parody. Not everything is hinged on that but it’s the loose concept for the game to take place. Instead of starting an underground pit fighter you’re starting more like a brothel/strip club. I wanted to stay away from the Training idea because it’s just so much harder to make it make any sense and keep the characters relatively true. In this you’ll simply upgrade their control devices and eventually be able to just inject whatever personality you want. It’s of course based on Akabur’s Princess Trainer but I wanted to have more freedom to just do whatever. The game plays the same though, you generate money daily to unlock more things. I’m still figuring out what will actually be in the game at the initial release just based on time. I plan to keep adding to it though, everything in this game has been designed to be expanded. So you can think of the first official release more as a milestone and more will come in the future. The game will be released for free with an exclusive content for Patreon supporters.
Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.
How to install?
- Extract the compressed file to an specific folder.
(If you get error in winrar, use DAEMON tool lite to mount the compressed file as a disk and then copy the game files from that virtual disk.)
- Open the folder and run the .exe file to play.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.18 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideSAVE File | FLOWCHART | COSTUME GUIDE
v2.2.1 Walkthrough Guide
Guide by Evidencija
Comprehensize Scene Guide
v2.1.6 Walkthrough Guide
Save Mod: Download
What the mod does:
- Set every NPC available
- May reset the next day
- Unlock every location
- Unlock character that are quest-locked
- Unlock every outfit on living quarter
More info on the mod found on SUhelper21.zip -> Read this thing.txt
Installation of the mod
- Download SUhelper21.zip
- Extract the content into your game folder.
- Double Click on saveslotX (X being the number of your file)
- Click yes
- Open the game Something Unlimited
- Don't forget to press C on main map to activate cheat
Did you want to backup your save or maybe import from someone else? All you have to do is the following. It is 100% safe and sharing or downloading another Resgistry will do nothing to you system other than delete your previous file. See warning for details.
Warning: downloading a Registry or sharing your own will DELETE whichever slot you chose (1, 2 or 3) when opening it. Take that into consideration when messing with the Registry.
If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the Run command enter regedit
3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
6. Open Something Unlimited
7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
8. Upload it to Zippy
If you want to Overwrite a Slot Save:
1. Download or find where you saved a Reg File
2. Open said Reg file
3. A warning will come up saying if you want to make changes to the Registry
4. Say yes (It's safe)
5. Wait for the changes to be made and that should be it
If you want to back up your current save, and still want to download a new one, you still can. Follow the same steps and stop at 7. You can only have 1 current save for each Slot. If you know you are going to Download a Save for Slot 1 but want to keep your old one, just keep it in a safe place. When you are done, just open up the same Reg File and that should bring back your old one.
The Registry can be difficult to understand.
What's New in Something Unlimited Version - 2.3.4?
– Back buttons added to main menus
– Blackfire’s body missing during titjob with Slave outfit
– Crush’s dance scene disappearing in her cell
– Huntress’ anal scene disappearing in her cell and vault
– Black Canary missing head and body pieces in portrait
– Artemis’ cell being locked out with new games
– Exit button not showing up in living quarters menus properly
– Galatea body not showing up in titjob scenes
– Navigating leash menus locking Starfire’s cell sometimes
– Blackfire repeating final scene in her cell
– Strip scenes not showing with slut costume for Starfire
– Wonder Woman’s Lasso scenes not working in the vault
– Some of Ivy’s scenes showing as unlockable in the vault
– Audrey’s third menu saying back instead of next in vault
– Harley 2’s leash scene not showing in her vault
– Supergirl’s Slut costume easier to unlock
– Using collar on Batgirl without it actually equipped
– Blackfire locking up Starfire’s cell as your hench
– Audrey Content
– Harley Content
– Supergirl Content
– Superwoman Content
– Wonder Woman Content