Secrets of the Bastion [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6d
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 10 March, 2023
Game Size: 74.8 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.6d (Ongoing)
Total Views: 6.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Manage the schedule of your team as you explore the rooms in a derelict keep
Most erotic events in this game are of either NTR or voyeuristic nature.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 74.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Secrets of the Bastion Version - 0.6d?
- 10 Endings.
- 5 Night events.
- 6 temptation events (3 with large illustrations).
- 19 minor (work related) events.
- Boss card battle against Celine.
- 2 start of game boosters.
- New start of game deck.
- Additional card battle dialogue.
- 1 (non-collectible) card.
- Various art and text related additions and adjustments.
- Rooms now start at level 1.
- Increased tension in most rooms, all activities now raise tension.
- Joining the dolls has a lower stress penalty but requires more lewdness.
- An additional 0.1 lust is gained for every 0.2 points of permanent lewdness every night.
- The audit introduction cutscene will now play at the end of the first day, it does not have any cost or penalty.
- You can no longer open new doors on the first day.
- Dungeon encounters will not scale past level 10.
- Night talk action was changed to -3 stress with no effect on lust.
- Various card effect and room action balance changes.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Added game screen display options.
- Bad ending will also now give you stars for mood and wealth.
- Reduced the cost of various boosters and reduced the extra price for upgrades from 3000 to 2000.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the dungeon to be accessed at night.
- Fixed a bug where negotiating could prevent a game over.