Pure Onyx [Ongoing] - Version: June Test Release
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 June, 2019
Game Size: 98.7 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: June Test Release (Ongoing)
Total Views: 2,411 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Beat em’ up side scroller.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Pure Onyx.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 98.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Pure Onyx Version - June Test Release?
- Added basic versions of the Chain Splicer enemy and the first boss. They currently have limited move sets and are not yet rigged for full animation.
- Added a new H scene for the Splicer Thug (this is an updated version of the animation released in the May 11 Inner Circle release).
- Onyx’s real skeleton has been added, allowing for Spine animations during regular gameplay. There’s still work to do to get animation blending behaving properly on her though, so we’ve disabled it for now.
- Added Onyx’s Idle animation and updated the Walk animation.
- Updated Onyx’s move set artwork.
- Now that Onyx has a shadow, we’ve removed the colored markers from below the characters.
- Redid the services that reset game data when the level loads, and re-enabled ‘Return to Main Menu’ in the pause menu.
- Resolved some of the AI hang-up issues.
- Draw order for characters engaged in an H scene is now correct
- Input now works for keyboards on the Game Over screen
- Added various sound effects
- Improved the code for spawning enemies to accommodate the new variety, and for enemy reinforcements mid-wave.
- Added code for updating enemy portrait
- The camera now centers on the action during H scenes.