Pure Onyx [Ongoing] - Version: November.31.2021
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 4 December, 2021
Game Size: 808.3 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: November.31.2021 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 235,127 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Beat em’ up side scroller.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Pure Onyx.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 808.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Pure Onyx Version - November.31.2021?
• Initial itch.io release
• Added early version of a Bunny Girl vs Bunny Girl H scene to the gallery.
• Fixed a very nasty hitbox issue that went under the radar since late
October. It effectively increased all enemies’ attack and grab ranges,
making the game significantly harder / more frustrating.
• Removed colliders from larva (the small worms). This prevents Onyx from
nudging them around when trying to stomp on them, making them less
frustrating to hit.
• Reworked physics to prevent Onyx from jittering or slingshotting when
colliding with objects and playing field boundaries.
• Charger boss now properly detects props and stops charging upon
collision if he cannot reach his destination.
• Fixed the wacky wavy inflatable henchmen (Runt and Thug no longer
inflate/deflate during bystander idles)
• Improved chest open animations.
• Added a safeguard to help prevent enemies improperly leaving the playing
field and glitching stuff up.
• Holding ‘Up’ against the shop while jumping will no longer make Onyx
hang out in the air
• The Charger’s hitbox for Breath Attack no longer sits around for a full
second after the energy beam graphic dies out.
• Fixed issue where Onyx couldn’t do a power attack (heavy punch) after
jabs 2, 4, etc.
• Completed Interactions system overhaul. Loot lying around now causes
less of a performance hit + items are less likely spawn on top of each
• Fixed an integer overflow issue that could result in the Wave #rolling over
into the negatives if the player set the wave to a very high value via
• The setwave command can no longer be invoked with negative values.
• Debug renderer (F1 key) properly shows enemy agro range again
• Added secondary motion (jiggles/physics) + fixed/improved animations for
entire Onyx vs Cop Double Team H scene
• Added liquid FX and post H scene liquid to the Onyx vs Cop Double Team
• Added loot chests! Bigger chests = better loot. These will get fancier in
• Added example events in Sewers and Skyline wave missions where chests
become unlockable at certain waves.
• Completed partial overhaul of interactable system (allows for interaction
cursor to appear properly on chests)
• Completed internal overhaul of all player and enemy attacks. This adds
attacks and related data to our game database, making them much easier
to add/edit, but the transition is a major one and has the potential to
create bugs with existing attacks, so please be on the lookout.
• Added optimized standard and low poly models for Street Lord Wraxe
• Added optimized low poly model for Male Cop
Fixed missing helmet meshes / untextured eyes underneath helmet on
• Fixed the color of Male Cop’s tralala — his ding ding dong.
• Added new FemCop grenade model + finished animations/FX for
forcefield deployment during H scene