Prisoners of the Elder One Re-Captured [Finished] - Version: 1.0.0c
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 3 January, 2020
Game Size: 122.6 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.0.0c (Finished)
Total Views: 1.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In the year 2015, the siblings Erik and Tiffany are kidnapped by an angel sent by a mysterious powerful being only known as The Elder One. Tiffany has been captured and is imprisoned somewhere in a strange mansion, whereas Erik is challenged by The Elder One to play a sick game – manage to escape the mansion together in which case the siblings will be left alone, or be stuck as one of The Elder One’s many playthings for all eternity.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 122.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Prisoners of the Elder One Re-Captured - Finished - Version 1.0.0c Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, JackyHF .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it