Overlord [Ongoing] - Version: 0.23
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 19 July, 2021
Game Size: 236.8 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.23 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 124,887 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This game is set up in a fantasy world. The goal of this game is to immerse player in a world full of creatures and characters you can interact with. One way or another.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 236.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Overlord Version - 0.23?
- Due to complaining about difficulty weak mode added.
- Portals added.
- Max level increased from 10 to 13
- New talent tree added.
- Small camps scenery added, orcs camps (already present), bandits camps. Basically in wilderness animals spawn. In these camps humanoids do.
- Reverse pillory scene on player by orcs returned to game. It triggers when defeated by an orc in their outpost.
- Added new area(High level). Nothing to do here other then player getting banged (Avoid this area if your character is male and you’r not into FutaXmale/MaleXmale)
- Player no longer toggles between melee and ranged with 1 and 2 key.
- Instead hotkeys are added 1-4 for skills.
- Switching from melee to combat is now only available with mouse tab select.
- Scorpion now properly attacks. For some reason its attack distance was halved
- Fixed combat, player no longer double attacks on start.
- You can no longer hit and run enemies, they will hit you even if you run away.
- Can no longer sell directly from equiped character. First it needs to be moved inside inventory. Just like loot.
- Mushroom girl is now always present and respawns each new day.
- character can move more up hill for 50 degrees due to being stuck on world (at temple). Please do not climb mountains, nothing to see there.