Lyla’s Curse [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.52
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 14 October, 2022
Game Size: 697 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.1.52 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 37.1K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Lyla’s Curse which is a game about an elf (Lyla) who is just about to finish up her magic schooling when she gets cursed with an item that suppresses her magic completely. This in turn causes her to fail her finals and needs to find a way to rid herself of this curse in order to finish her schooling and get into the magic force. She now can’t cast even the simplest of spells and now is forced to find alternative money making schemes to pay a specialist (an expensive ass specialist) to rid this curse…or is she smart enough to figure it out on her own. She’s accompanied by her faithful familiar Sock, which just so happens to be a burlap sack doll. Give her a break, she decided to be different and infuse her magical focus into a doll instead of the traditional animal that most sorcerers take. You get to follow her journey into debauchery as she tries to find a way to rid herself of this curse. If she can’t then she has to return to the normal “Non-magical” world…f*ck that.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 697 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Lyla’s Curse Version - 0.1.52?
- Updated UI.
- Art Fix: Remade buttons in the following locations to fix the white outline issue:
- Environment: Beggars Alley
- Environment: Streets – External
- Environment: Bhobs Konstruction
- Environment: Pawnshop – Exterior
- Environment: Pawnshop – Front Room
- Environment: Pawnshop – Back Room
- Environment: Pawnshop – Hallway
- Environment: Pawnshop – Lylas Room
- Known Bug: Clicking Reputation causes error. (To Be Fixed).
- Bug Fix: Lyla’s piercing’s showing up incorrectly when changing.
- Bug Fix: Lyla’s piercings showing up during prologue on her PJ’s.
- Bug Fix: Prologue – Reference Book not showing up during studying.
- Bug Fix: Money not showing as whole integer.
- Updated Draxl Urd dialogue to not talk about practicals after player gets situated.