Life [Ongoing] - Version: 0.14.09
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 September, 2019
Game Size: 2.19 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.14.09 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 11,201 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Life is about Mark living his day to day life.
How to install?
- Extract and run the Life.exe file in the main directory.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.19 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and Guidev0.11.5 Walkthrough
Enable Watersports for 0.08.03
- Make sure that work on the website for the Pizzeria has begun.
- Go for a walk at the home location at 01:00 on a Saturday.
- Select Right, Right.
- When you are prompted with choices select "Keep looking" (if you turn away then watersports won't be enabled).
- After the scene is done you should have an indicator that watersports is turned on in the achievements menu under general.
- Make sure to do all this before you take the final exam as that should be one of the last things you do before the new content starts.
What's New in Life Version - 0.14.09?
-Added 128 new renders.
-Added an optional scene with Sarah and Helen.
-Added a main story scene with Diane and Sarah.
-Added 8 new bonus pictures
-Replaced 122 renders.
-Added a persistent variable to the disclaimer and warning screen, this will result in them only showing once (if you choose to continue) as long as you keep your persistent file in the save folder.
-Fixed an issue where you would be able to gain more energy than your total amount of energy only for it to reset when you changed location.
-J&J’s first scenes at the pool have been moved to the pizzeria and store to make them more accessible.
-Removed one optional achievement as it was too polarizing (eat Sarah’s asshole).
-Added a fix to remove the tracking of said achievement in the Mark and Sarah’s bedroom.-
Made the text for uncompleted achievements red.