Kin [Abandoned] - Version: 0.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 May, 2022
Game Size: 560.01 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.2 (Abandoned)
Total Views: 4.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The story revolves around a boy whose mother and father just passed away,
and by the dying will of his father he came to knew that his father had another BEAUTIFUL family.
The will also stated that his father’s last wish was to see both of his families sharing a house!!!
So to fulfill his father last wish the boy moves in with his step family to share the grief of the loss with each other,
the story is about the many things they share and yeah!! the grief as well ;-)
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 560.01 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Kin Version - 0.2?
Secondly I want to thank all my patreon for your support, seriously this was not possible without you guys. You are the best! I am very happy that I made it this far all by the help of your support. And I am also sorry about the delay in this update. But I assure you that the matter in hand at that point was way more pressing. Hope you guys understand.
Changes That Community Asked For:
- Fixed choose menu colors for better experience.
- Changed the confirmation prompt box for better experience
- Fixed Noise in most of the renders
- New Music Tracks and Sound effects(cc0)
- Better Grammar
- No more Unexpected capitalization of letters.
What This Update Contains:
- 1 hour of avg runtime
- 110 New renders
- A few blinking animations
- Newly Designed EVENT SYSTEM
- Day and night system (The code is there in the game but haven’t used it in this update because I was already pretty late foruploading this update and unfortunately unable to design the graphics for this feature in time, So instead of waiting and making them and adding some more days into the upload date I chose to uncomment the feature in the next build with proper graphics.)
- A brief segment of credit for my patreons.
- A POST-CREDIT scene (Try Not to miss this one)
The whole story is divided into 7 Episodes, Each episode will be completed in 3 different updates and each update will consist of roughly 100 renders. Need atleast 500 patreons till the completion of first episode
I just cannot thank you guys enough for your support and love you gave me. But I want you to keep supporting me so I can do what I love to do.