Happy Campers [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 10 April, 2017
Game Size: 165.5 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 16.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
For the next seven days, the campers at Camp Merriment will enjoy the wonders of nature like never before. They will partake in filling meals cooked over an open flame, kayak in beautiful rivers, and see wild, yet friendly, creatures native to the forest. Their week will be spent in utter bliss, with campers taking home naught but fond memories…
It’s a shame you won’t be joining them.
Welcome to Camp Bearfoot; the abandoned camp ground where your instructor has accidentally led your group. With no provisions, and no sign of help arriving anytime soon, will the four of you manage to survive a week? Sexy antics and tensions are sure to rise as the days without help go on.
Play as a male or female protagonist
Fanservice visual novel with lighthearted comedy
Lesbian subplot between two of the girls
Potential romantic encounter with one of the girls
Uncensored content available for free
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 165.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Happy Campers - Finished - Version Final Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Razzart Visual .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it