Errant Kingdom [Ongoing] - Version: Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 12 February, 2023
Game Size: 1.28 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 6.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The Kingdom of Novus has been thrown into disarray, and it’s up to you to decide if you’ll help to bring peace, or if you’ll stoke the fires of chaos. Enter a high fantasy world steeped in political intrigue; where magic touches the land and blood turns the wheels unseen. Dishonour & betrayal. Hope & despair. Pick a side, and meet your match.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.28 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideHOW TO MOVE SAVES FROM OLDER VERSION TO NEWER:
- Navigate to your existing Errant Kingdom folder to 'ErrantKingdom_data > Naninoveldata' and copy your 'Saves' folder
- Once you've downloaded the new version/the update, you will then need to navigate to this folder, paste your 'Saves' folder and, when prompted, select 'yes' to replace/overwrite the files
What's New in Errant Kingdom Version - Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5?
In our penultimate update, enjoy the (relative) calm before the storm as you visit wintery Auduryn. Words are your weapon, wield them wisely…
– This update brings our total word count to 403,325k
– This is the penultimate update! Our next update in two weeks’ time will be our epic finale
PATCH NOTES (FIXES)
– The end of the previous update was looping the throne room scene after the end screen had finished displaying. Now fixed. If you saved at the end screen this shouldn’t give you any issues.
– Due to a variable being misdefined, if you entered the Raiden & Lucien poly route via Raiden’s romance you will need to replay the previous update from the menu choice, “Lucien would be very upset,” in the castle gardens to ensure your Raiden & Lucien poly route triggers in future updates.
– A line of text introducing Lucien to the scene in Maja’s atrium was missing, this is now added.
– A repeated block of text has been deleted from the scene where you either speak to Roux or Erik underneath the tree. There was also a line referring to Erik being present in Roux’s romance route which has now been removed.
– Due to a variable being misdefined, if you entered the Raiden & Lucien poly route via Raiden’s romance you will need to replay the previous update from the menu choice, “As much as you like Lucien?” in the market to ensure your Raiden & Lucien poly route triggers in future updates.
– An error where, in the Erik romance route, a variable for a menu option in his cabin was not defined correctly and may have produced an error screen. This is now fixed.