Element 174 [Ongoing] - Version: 0.20b
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 12 November, 2021
Game Size: 1.82 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.20b (Ongoing)
Total Views: 87,902 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
“Element-174” is an adult sci-fi visual novel with a focus on choices and how our decisions cause ripples in our story. You play the role of the main character, a man who has just been accepted into Branchfield University. As he meets the various students and faculty, a mystery unravels which will change him and those around him forever. “Who will you choose to be?”
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.82 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Element 174 Version - 0.20b?
- Added v0.20 gallery scenes
- Added walkthrough mode in settings
- Changed texture of male liquids in previous scenes
- Removed a requirement to see Caroline on Day 4 (previously you had to apologize)
- Chapter transitions are now skippable
- Fixed a bug involving what scene plays after the Stranger encounter
- Fixed a bug where Chloe’s Day 14 scene didn’t play even after choosing it
- Fixed a missing render on Day 14 morning
- Fixed a bug where Rachel’s Day10/11 scene, as well as Caroline’s Day 10 scene, didn’t award any points
- Fixed multiple bugs referencing Emma still being alive even if she wasn’t
- (Not officially documented) Fixed the main menu displaying the wrong image after any screen change