Element 174 [Ongoing] - Version: 0.15b
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 19 February, 2020
Game Size: 0.99 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.15b (Ongoing)
Total Views: 29,267 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
“Element-174” is an adult sci-fi visual novel with a focus on choices and how our decisions cause ripples in our story. You play the role of the main character, a man who has just been accepted into Branchfield University. As he meets the various students and faculty, a mystery unravels which will change him and those around him forever. “Who will you choose to be?”
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 0.99 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideOfficial_Walkthrough.pdf
What's New in Element 174 Version - 0.15b?
- Added additional scenes for Jenna, Rachel, Katy, Holmes, Emma, Trish, Ash, Caroline, Jules, Madison, Chloe, Zoey and more
- Changed the main character’s appearance during a Day 4 Night scene
- Added console access (press Shift-O). Don’t play around with this unless you know what you’re doing!
- Fixed a bug where Zoey’s Day 4 scene awarded no points
- Fixed a bug where Malia’s point was awarded to Penny on her Day 6 Morning scene
- Fixed a bug that states you visited Jules on Day 7 Morning when you didn’t
- Fixed a bug involving Day 8 choice priorities
- Fixed a bug involving Zoey’s Day 3 flag not being defined (v0.15b)
- Fixed a bug involving Emma’s Day 9 scene if you didn’t trail her on Day 8 (v0.15b)
- Fixed a bug involving Emm’a trail scene progression (v0.15b)
- Fixed a bug where Jules’s Day 9 Evening scene did not play (v0.15b)
- Fixed a bug where Chloe’s Day 9 Evening scene did not play (v0.15b)