Dope’s Lustful Adventures [Ongoing] - Version: 0.11.8
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 January, 2019
Game Size: 846.0 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.11.8 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 2,655 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that “lust” has been labeled one of the seven deadly “sins.” But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six “sins” truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 846.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideDopes Lustful Adventures walkthrough guide
What's New in Dope’s Lustful Adventures Version - 0.11.8?
- Dojo 3/4th’s operational.
- The track has been updated and now you can’t use the mouse while on the track.
- Agility and combat training work. Only Blaze and Fire available for combat training (3rd floor of the dojo).
- Massage and recovery rooms need to be finished.
- No adult content added yet. (I need to build the Dojo in Daz but that will be rectified soon)
- Armor & Weapon Systems Updated (Primary reason you have to restart).
- There are new Weapon and Armor types, mostly Armor and characters now have 2 different types of armor, “outfits” and “armor”.
- “Outfits” can be considered your traditional armor and consist of various clothing types.
- “Armor” is much weaker than “outfits” and consists of various undergarments. At a specific point in the game “armor” will replace “outfits” though, which is why “outfits” isn’t called “armor.”
- Weapons now have a proficiency rating. If you aren’t proficient enough with a weapon, your damage will be reduced and you may hurt yourself instead of the intended target.
- Both Armor and Weapons now require set S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats to equip. For example, a weapon may require a certain strength and/or agility to use or an armor may require a certain charisma to wear.
- Added a couple dozen armors and weapons.
- Tweaked stats for the player, armors, and weapons. An attempt at starting to balance the game.
- Added store to sell new armor types (PornStar Apparel in the mall. Oh, the mall is open, but not done, now too).
- Tweaked Enemy Combat and Drops.
- Tweaked enemy stats. Overall they’re a little weaker.
- Most non humanoid enemies no longer drop money.
- Added new loot to most enemies to counteract this. (Money is now harder to get in the sense that you have to fight/grind more to get it)
- Lowered xp enemies give. (At least you’ll be getting loot from fighting now!)
- Added store to buy new monster drops. Most is junk but some will have use. Store is outside the mall, NPC isn’t shady at all.
- Store Tweaks
- I think I missed a few but stores will no longer buy items. There will be special NPC’s, generally right beside the store, where you can go to sell back items. However, you can only sell back the types of items you could buy from the store. For example, you can’t buy something from the Dojo then turn around and try to sell it at Van Nuts Studios.
- Class Tweaks.
- Made a few slight modifications to some classes and made it so that you maintain your level between class changes.
- Characters will also not be able to switch between sex subclasses due to how some of the subclasses are setup. (Not like it matters as that feature wasn’t in game yet anyway)
- I’m pretty sure other changes were made but I haven’t been keeping track so who knows. Game may be buggy…