Community Service [Ongoing] - Version: 1.6.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 21 September, 2020
Game Size: 1.21 GB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 1.6.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 15,396 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
During your first day on Community Service, you and your fellow young offenders are caught in an unusual lightning storm. Shortly after, you discover that the storm has given you and those around you unique abilities, called Powers. But with the world rapidly adjusting to the change, and a dark vision of the future, what will you do?
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Ensure index.html and resources are in the same base folder
- Click on index.html to start playing.
- If there is an active hotfix:
- Place the hotfix .html in the same folder as the base game
- Click on the hotfix.html to start playing
- If loading a save from the previous version:
- Load save
- Press the Update button in the sidebar
- The game will navigate you to update game variables to the latest version of the game
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.21 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Community Service Version - 1.6.1?
- Carolina’s Questline Complete
- (7 new Events, 3 story choices, 1 free-mode menu, 4 Background Events)
- Added 3 new Background Events for Lexi(Mom)
- 90 New Images, 59 New Videos
- Approx 20’000 additional words
- (Includes code, which has been greatly expanded in this update)
- New Character: Alex
- (Included in Carolina’s Questline, no current free-mode content)
- New Free-Mode Location: The Mall
- (May be used in a future update)
- New Free-Mode Location: Alex’s Home
- (Will be used in a future update)
- New Free-Mode Location: The Forest
- (Part of Carolina’s Questline, No other current free-mode actions)
- New Free-Mode Location: Abandoned Warehouse
- (No current free-mode actions)
- Updated the way I write game code, has no in-game effect
- Updated game text. Text now displays inside a text box.
- (Converted: Intro, Chanel Events, Lauren Events, Megan Events, Kristen Events, Skin Events, & Carolina Events only at present)
- Updated character dialogue colors
- (Colors are specifically chosen for the character and, where it applies, reflects the power that the character possesses)
- Updated character avatars to reflect new colors