Chasing Sunsets [Ongoing] - Version: 0.8a
Stone Fox Studios
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 May, 2023
Game Size: 5.51 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.8a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 47.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Chasing Sunsets follows the story of step-siblings reconnecting and dealing with the fallout of their parents’ unexpected deaths. As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each other to discover the secrets of their parents’ success in business and in love. The player’s choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with. Explore majestic Tonalu Island and the motivations of the tempting ladies encountered along the way…But don’t lose sight of what you’re there for!
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 5.51 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough
v0.6(Chapter 5): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
v0.5s(Chapter 4 - Stream/Non-Stream): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Walkthrough & Cheat Mod Chapter 6 : MIXDROP - PATREON
What's New in Chasing Sunsets Version - 0.8a?
- Fixed coding issue that resulted in poor animation performance during the hotel scene
- Pathing issue Fixed: If MC rejected Mallory at end of Ch5, it does not end her path, but Ch7 failed to allow the player to continue a physical relationship with her.
- Two variables were duplicated from Ch6. They are not story-critical for the most part, but a replay is worthwhile to avoid weird dialogue in Ch8 onwards.
- Fixed erroneous reporting in the Chapter Summary about how the MC handled his chat with Jaye when he returned her phone.
- Reverted an error in Chapter 2 where a variable was malformed. (Recording if the player hugged Jaye after she arrived on the yacht)
- Made the trigger for the Erica phone chat in Ch7 more forgiving, and corrected dialogue to accurately reflect MC’s behavior up to that point.
- Lowered the love requirement with Mallory to ask Sophie to replicate Bandit from 34 to 31. This value is achievable without pursuing her romantically.
- Corrected numerous spelling errors, typos, and flawed grammar.
- Some players have reported broken saves.