Below Sunshade [Finished] - Version: 1.1.0a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 3 February, 2020
Game Size: 803.38 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.1.0a (Finished)
Total Views: 28,424 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Below Sunshade is a standalone title taking place in the world of Adorevia.
The Story is one of the pillars of the Below Sunshade as usual with our games.
Is a story-driven crafting survival game, in which you find yourself stranded on a wild island full of secrets and dangerous beings.
Your goal is to escape the Island within 30 days while managing ressources and, if you like: engage in combat, befriend other survivors and explore optional areas to find secrets.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 803.38 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWALKTHROUGH
What's New in Below Sunshade Version - 1.1.0a?
- New Content has been added to 1.0.5 instead of 1.0.2. Oof.
- Repairing the ship now consumes energy as stated
- Vines can no longer be found. They were an item we added in early dev and have no purpose. There was one instance where they could still be found.
- You can now find “Cure disease potions” on the island which are also necessary for one of Idrune’s mini quests
- Stuck image fixes for Naipei’s new scene
- Missing image fixes for new Lizagon scene
- New Talitha Scene triggers as intended now
- Harmony Ending is now easier to achieve since you can now complete Idrune’s “Cold” quest