Below Sunshade [Finished] - Version: 1.0.4
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 13 November, 2019
Game Size: 869.3 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.0.4 (Finished)
Total Views: 5,699 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Below Sunshade is a standalone title taking place in the world of Adorevia.
The Story is one of the pillars of the Below Sunshade as usual with our games.
Is a story-driven crafting survival game, in which you find yourself stranded on a wild island full of secrets and dangerous beings.
Your goal is to escape the Island within 30 days while managing ressources and, if you like: engage in combat, befriend other survivors and explore optional areas to find secrets.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 869.3 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Below Sunshade Version - 1.0.4?
- Blackscreen fixed for Idrune’s second Scene
- Talitha’s Quest Path fixed
- Visual Indicator now displays every stage for the ship
- Talitha bug fixed where her event would play on day 25 even if you haven’t met her yet
- PC bust disappears as intended after the pond stairs dialogue
- Negletic Idrune’s hunger now has a big impact on her affection
- Building torches in your camp now lowers the chance of attacks at night as intended
- Entering the lizard camp no longer triggers the naipei scene unless you actually obtained the sail
- Several transfer events fixed in the third temple
- The Bat and Minotaur are no longer outside the boundaries in the third temple
- Gold/Obsidian Pickaxe crafting costs are no longer swapped
- You can now gift items to Talitha
- Several smaller QoL changes and fixes