Bell Master [Finished] - Version: 1.0.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 August, 2020
Game Size: 38.5 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.0.3 (Finished)
Total Views: 31,076 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Bell Master is a game about a man using Ivan Pavlov’s classical conditioning to train his bitchy wife into a submissive slut. It features sexual training, corruption, and misunderstood psychology.
Art commissioned from Sowilo, Chris Bryer and BDOne.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "BellMaster.exe" to start playing.
- If the game fails to run on mac, Go to the terminal and type :
chmod +x (location of game) /BellMaster086Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/BellMaster086Mac
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 38.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideGallery unlock guide
Hints and Tips:
- Actions can behave differently in different situations. Is the wife dressed or not? Aroused or not? Devoted enough? Try out different combinations to see what works.
- Some actions are only available at certain times. You can only work during the day. You can only go online shopping at noon.
- Remember to exercise.
- You can grind your way through the game. But you don't have to. Every stage has enough unique actions to progress to the next (some may not be implemented yet).
- Not all stats are visible.
- Cheating may cause events to be out of order.
What's New in Bell Master Version - 1.0.3?
This is a minor update containing only bugfixes and typo corrections. It only adds minor adjustments to already existing content. If you’ve already played version 1.0.1, you can skip this one.
- Fixed text boxes being rendered off screen on narrow Android screens.
- Fixed main menu being cut off on narrow Android screens.
- Improved overall support for multiple Android screen resolutions and aspect ratios. While not perfect, the game should at least now be playable on most Android devices.
- Fixed main menu wife animation not triggering on some devices.
- Fixed multiple typos. (including the infamous mousceles)