Bare Backstreets [Ongoing] - Version: 0.7.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 December, 2022
Game Size: 410 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.7.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 46.1K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
BBS is a high-octane side-scrolling brawler packed to the brim with adults-only content. Every enemy you encounter is out for you in more ways than one. Tackle 6 unique stages ranging from the corrupt underbelly of the city, to the tropical jungle and it’s hidden ancient prophecy.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 410 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCodes:
Password: 3 9 6 1
Latest Password - 3 9 6 1
Login Password: gg4x07
Offline PIN: 2794
Updated password 2021-06-16:
What's New in Bare Backstreets Version - 0.7.1?
• Added Werelizard sex scene B (Verge/Gen/Jade)
• Added new Cave stage variant + music track
• Mimics now have a reveal animation when you get too close
• Reworked AI for most enemies (Now have a detection radius before triggering aggression)
• Huntress will now hop backwards to avoid the player before firing her bow
• Reworked combat particle effects
• Fixed text being flipped in the gallery on SFW mode
• Fixed Werelizard spit clipping into the ground
• Fixed hard crash when quitting from debug stage
• Fixed audio bug that occurs after collecting 5 J symbols
• Fixed Gidgit’s helmet on training stage being uncolored
• Fixed loading screen softlock when restarting a stage
• Fixed delay on Munchy spit sound
• Fixed hornet looping sound effect
• Fixed Snu-Snu snake beam only working on the right
• Music now fades smoothly between arena transitions
• Winning the areana now prompts you to open the chest reward
• Fixed end of level portal for all characters
• Added button to credits screen that doubles the scrolling speed
• Improved performance of enemy AI
• Fixed a sliding issue when dashing or rolling on slopes
• Reduced ending lag on Verge’s up attack
• Fixed getting hit during an NPC interaction causing a softlock
• Improved audio balancing