Happy Heart Panic [Ongoing] - Version: Build 19
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 21 January, 2023
Game Size: 82.1 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: Build 19 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 117.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
There’s evil afoot and Sam the Protector recruited Whispy the Fox to put a stop to it before the villainous plans of the enemy could be realized. Pick your hero and travel through many different stages to defeat the main boss and the minions within… or become their plaything if you prove insufficient. The game is a side scrolling beat’em up with animations and animated game overs. You can switch between the two heroes at any time and each has their own various animations when they get caught.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 82.1 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Happy Heart Panic - Ongoing - Version Build 19 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideControls:
D / Right = Right
A / Left = Left
S / Down = Down
C / W / Up = Jump
E = Interact
R = Retry
Q / V = Weapon
Space / Shift = Dash
Z = Light Attack
X = Heavy Attack
Tab = Zoom
M = Mute voices
L = Lock Loop
F = Fullscreen
CTRL = Taunt/energy Regen
F1/F2 or +/- = Add or remove health quickly with cheats enabled
Spacebar = Zoom
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Doggie_Bones .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it