Amber’s Breeding Quest [Ongoing] - Version: 2022-02-02
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 February, 2022
Game Size: 95.80 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 2022-02-02 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 13.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
A platformer/RPG/visual novel hybrid with animations partially keyed and partially real-time simulated.
Amber is a beastkin. Like most animals, she mates at a certain time of year when her brain goes haywire and she can’t think of anything but obscene things. This year wasn’t supposed to be any different, but a massive magical incident ruined all Amber’s plans.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 95.80 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Amber’s Breeding Quest Version - 2022-02-02?
- Travel (new): multiways. Doors and passages support multiple destinations.
- Travel (new): fast travel. Find different statues of goddess to unlock new destinations, then speak to priestess
- NPCs (bugfix): the chief will no longer be missing after you go into the woods to finish the intro chapter.
- NPCs (bugfix): goblin merchant’s caption was corrected.
- Dialogues (new): added more diverts for Minotaur NPC’s dialogue in the village.
- Dialogues (bugfix): after interrupting of jumping or shaking animation, character sprite now reset its position instead of staying in the air
- Dialogue System (update): got rid of some legacy code
- Inventory System (new): shop mechanics, now it’s possible to buy stuff
- Inventory System (new): Goblin merchant now has a shop
- Inventory System (new): Witch now has a shop
- Inventory System (update): inventory UI was rebuilt and updated with new cosmetic features for better clarity
- Data Manager (new): it now performs a compatibility check during loading of saves. If the version of Data manager and version of saves don’t match, the manager won’t load them. Without a warning currently.
- H Scenes: completed the Innkeeper’s H scene.
- Mob Contact Minigame: Keeping pressing [HOLD] button after you completely filled the progress bar, allows to refill the progress bar while Amber’s animation is stuck at idle.
- Diary: when you chose to skip the intro, diary doesn’t filled with necessary entries.
- Items Drop: the drop rate is too generous