Alenja’s Adventures [Ongoing] - Version: 0.01 Remaster
Wet & Wild Production
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 April, 2021
Game Size: 251.89 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.01 Remaster (Ongoing)
Total Views: 72,924 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 251.89 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Alenja’s Adventures Version - 0.01 Remaster?
– v0.01 is only the very first of several updates for the Remaster Version.
– The Remaster Version in general does come with huge improvements in pretty much all aspects of the game, including the menus, buttons, the combat ui, intro, pre-story and of course all the new and the rebuilded content itself.
– To prevent any game issues I needed to mak a clean cut between old and new content. Therefore the Remaster Version comes with new content only.
– Keep one of the old versions (e.g. v0.21) on your system to play the old content until the remaster version has caught up
SUMMARY FOR GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS
>> New 3D Environments:
– Created completely New and Unique 3D Environments for the game.
> The biggest one is the “Adrastas Village” (I used around 80-100 Assests to create it)
> All old Scenes (with an 2D Background) can now be recreated in an impressive and very unique Full-3D Environment.
>> Lots New Characters:
– Created nearly 20 New Characters for the game:
> Around 10 of them will take a greater role in the game and are important to the story
> Each of them is very unique and has been created with lots of details and the same love as if it’s the MC itself
– I have created every single one of them with a different preference in mind.
To give you a little idea:
– Different Haircolors/Hairstyles of course
– Different Bodytypes (from thick and curvy with huge breasts to skinny and petite)
– New Pubic Hair Styles (from very hairy, incl. some bodyhair to completely shaved) – Different Ethnics (asian, ebony, exotics, white etc.)
– All sorts of Different Outfits– And much more…
I’m sure some of you will find a new favorit
> The Others are mostly background characters, but still important to make the village feel like a breathing living eco system instead of just a static background.
I have rendered around 200 Images in 1080p to make sure the end product will have the best quality possible right now. It took my PC over whole week to render the intro, but I think it was worth it.
A lot of additional work such as post production and some added special effects were also part of the creation process.
I have also done a complete revamp for the Pre-Story of the game. All Images are now replaced by Full-3D Renders as well as extended and additional content/effects.
Starting a new game will now not only look and feel better than before, but it also delivers a way more immersive expererience than in the old version of the game.
>> Improved General UI:
Pretty much the entire User Interface did get an overhaul (new buttons, textboxes, backgrounds, screens, colores and many other stuff).
Now everything looks and feels nicer when you navigate through the menus or while playing the game.
>> New Combat-UI: *
I don’t want to go into too much detail here, because I want you to experience everything yourself, but I can assure you that, despite the new one looking much more like a real Combat-UI, it is now even more accessible and easier to use/understand.
I have done several Improvements for the Coding of the game. This is something you won’t notice (much) as a player, but for me as a developer this is a quite important and welcome change.
To put it simple, the changes I have made will help me when adding new additional content to the game. It’s now easier and less frustrating to implement certain stuff, which in the end, saves me some time when coding and also helps to prevent problems.
There are a lot more minor improvements to make the game more enjoyable.