Adventurer Trainer [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.6
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 12 January, 2023
Game Size: 1.59 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.1.6 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 13.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Adventurer Trainer is a free non-commercial fan-made porn-parody Dating Sim/Visual Novel with RPG elements, set in a fictional universe loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. You will meet familiar characters, embark on exhilarating adventures, solve mysteries and more!
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.59 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideCheats:
"clearinventory" <= remove all items
"giveitem id" <= give yourself an item ("healthpotion", "picklepotion")
"gold N" <= to give yourself gold
"setlevel N" <= to set your character level to N
"addaffection name N" <= add N affection to a character
"unlockgallery" <= unlock all H-scenes in the gallery
"addjailtime N" <= add N days to the jail timer
What's New in Adventurer Trainer Version - 0.1.6?
– +2 Main Events
– +1 Darkness H-scene
– +1 Aqua H-scene
– +1 Priestess event
– +1 Wiz event
– +1 Dream H-scene (containing the record high 21 animations)
– +1 Bonus Event
– +9k words, totaling 82k
– +436 images, totaling 3518
– +28 animations, totaling 60 (almost double the amount in v0.1.5!)
– Redid the animated scenes in “Closet Pervert”. Replay the scene to check out the new visuals!
– Updated the opening movie with the new visuals
– Upgraded Ren’Py from 7.4.11 to 8.0.3
– Equalized ALL audio files to maintain a consistent volume level (and hopefully avoid earrape)
– Converted (ALL) uncompressed WAV files to OGG, saving tons of space
– Added a skin system, which affects both the pixel sprite and the dialogue bust-up for characters
– Added Discord Rich Presence (disabled by default), for those of you who have no shame or real life friends
– Some Guild Dispatch Jobs will now have choices, which will affect the dangers, exploits, and rewards.
– +2 new Guild Dispatch Jobs with choices
– Redesigned the cheats menu to be more user-friendly (for those who want to cheat in this super easy game). Also, it’s pay2win now
– Added an integrity check which will display a warning if the game was not compiled using my Renpy fork (and will therefore miss the necessary features)
– Added the option to disable shaky camera in the game settings
– Added a new learnable feat (“Art of the Deal”) to reduce merchant prices
– Added two new skins for Darkness, one for Megumin, one for Kazuma
– Added experience bar to the adventuring screen
– Reduced Succubi Cafe’s prices to be more indebtured-adventurer friendly
– Added 3 more books
– Updated Wiz’s visuals across the board
– Removed animated bustups in favor of static ones in the interest of a consistent experience
– Optimized rendering during adventuring, noticeably increasing average FPS
– Replaced videos in “How Far I’ve Fallen”, “Party on the Streets”, “Importance of Hygiene” and Momo’s handjob scene with VP8-encoded ones to address VP9 issues
– Slight model changes to all models to improve the lighting quality in the current and future events
– Added Log button to the quick menu
– Updated quickmenu for phones
– You can now remove characters from the party in the party selection screen
– Removed Priscilla from the Girls menu
– “unlockgallery” cheat will now unlock all girls
– Added a textbox opacity slider to the Preferences menu
– Adjusted brightness of some blushing effects in “The Entirely Avoidable Ambush”
– Redid Rin’s bustup images (cause she’s cute and deserves cute portraits)
– Tuned down the default amplitude shaky camera a little bit
– Temporarily removed shop & guild job results animations while I’m working on a permanent fix
– “Dining Room” location will now be accessible in the mansion whenever an event is available
– Fixed the game update checker polling the server twice
– Fixed a bug with the GUI appearing for a moment before the end of “Under the Full Moon”
– Fixed multiple clippings across many events
– Fixed a bug in “Importance of Hygiene” related to name variables that could result in a crash
– Fixed overlapping elements with the Itch button
– Fixed the bug with the total number of events being incorrect
– Fixed the party selection screen bug that allowed selecting more than 4 heroes
– Fixed a bug that prevented players from switching out weapons. Also a bug that instantiated a default weapon into the inventory
– Fixed some event achievements not being granted upon completion
– Fixed some “eyeless” visuals in Chris’s event “Cardio”
– (Theoretically) fixed some issues with the popup screen not showing up
– Fixed a bug related to Aqua’s Total Blessing upgrade, which could break her base Blessing skill
– Fixed a bug that was causing erratic screen elements movement during Guild Dispatch minigame