Acting Lessons [Finished] - Version: 1.0.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 July, 2019
Game Size: 3.38 GB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 1.0.1 (Finished)
Total Views: 3,316 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day.
Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help.
Will you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?
How to install?
- Extract to target directory.
- Windows: Double-click on ActingLessons.exe
- Linux: Run ActingLessons.sh
- Mac: Run the ActingLessons.app. If it won't start, Ctrl+Click and select open. Give the app permission to execute when prompted.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 3.38 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Acting Lessons Version - 1.0.1?
— General changes —
Fixed a bug that prevented a short ending from being reached.
Fixed a bug with a missing render in Episode 8.
Fixed a bug with a loop in Episode 1.
Added Achievements for the Steam release
Swapped songs that were listed as Creative Commons, but weren’t, to avoid Copyright issues.
Adapted the version for the Steam release according to their ToS.